LOVE IN THE TIME OF CORONA: Dear Rae Studio updates
Please note that the Dear Rae studio will be open for business as of 1 June 2020 as we move into Level 3. We will be operating under strict lockdown guidelines as per government regulations.
- Our online shop is open and operating as usual. Please visit the Dear Rae online store should you wish to browse.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over R1000
- Our turnaround time for orders is 10 – 15 working days with 1-3 working days for shipping
- Our manufactures are practicing safe measures in the workshop while making your precious jewels, while only two members of our team will be packaging the orders and will take the necessary hygienic steps when doing so.
- Each piece is cleaned and sanitized throughout production stages and goes through a final check before it is carefully packaged and then sealed.
SHIPPING AND COLLECTIONS
- We are now shipping all orders with our service provider, Courier It.
- You will receive your tracking information as per usual once your order is on its way.
- If you opted for collection on your order, you will receive further information on this via email.
- Our custom designs department is up and running as per usual.
- We are a small team, so please allow 3-5 working days for us to get back to you regarding appointments, queries or quotations.
- Please contact email@example.com to get in touch with one of our designers.
- Some manufacturers are back in the workshop, while others who can work from home are doing so.
- Our staff members are aware of each of their roles in flattening the curve and are all doing their best to follow all recommendations from the World Health Organisation.
- We have implemented a very strict hygiene protocol in the workshop.
- Each piece of jewellery, once finished, is washed and sanitized thoroughly before moving on to our administrative staff. (This has always been the case – but now you know!)